CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR APPRENTICESHIP
In conjunction with TATA Consultancy Services, we are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisor apprentices for a well-established energy company. Candidates must be 18+, unless their birthday is within the coming month. Shift patterns are rotational between the hours of 8am-8pm.
Purpose of the Role
To manage inbound telephone calls from our clients customer base, with a view to assisting them with their enquiries.
These enquiries may include account queries, escalated customer complaints, account payments and any other general enquiries.
· Able to quickly identify customer needs and provide additional accurate information as required.
· Conduct all calls in a polite, helpful, sincere and professional manner.
· Treat all customers and potential customer details with utmost confidentiality
· Be aware of the Clients targets and at all times work to meet these targets.
· Demonstrate an ability to listen to the customer and show a willingness to assist them with any queries they may have.
· Demonstrate appropriate soft skills i.e. voice pitch, tone, pace, volume, etc
· Accurately capture the information provided by customers
· Maintaining and updating of relevant customer databases
· Be able to work as part of a team and be an active contributor to team meetings.
· Advise management of any work practices that could improve the service to the Client.
· Be aware of your responsibilities under the Data Protection Act.
· Any other duties commensurate with the post as directed by management
Preferred – 0-12 months of customer care / call centre experience of managing customer queries over phone. Candidates who have prior work experience in similar role for any other utility or telecom company would be an added advantage. At least face to face customer service experience is essential.